Monday, September 21, 2009

Lab Tomorrow

Hi Guys,

Hope the lab time goes well. Unless things improve drastically, I most likely will not be joining you tomorrow with Al in the lab. A nasty cold/flu is making it's way through our house, and it seems to be my turn. Doctor's orders are to stay home and rest. Although I would normally push through and come to work regardless, all the talk of H1N1 and being considerate to my class and others and all, it really got me thinking different this time around. Taking a break, sacrificing the short term loss for the long term gain, is not something that comes easy to most teachers.

This time I'm fortunate because we have a lab time with Al as support, however, under normal circumstances, a teacher must be able to pass off their classes so that another can step in easily. That means being organized. Please keep an eye on the blog for further directions for Friday's lab time.

See you then,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment