Monday, December 14, 2009

Nikolai Julien Primatesta


Hey guys,

I know this is quite off topic for blogs (sorry Chris) but I just wanted to share the news that most of you have probably already heard. Nikolai Julien was born on December 8th, 2009 at 2:30 am. He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. He's a beautiful little man and I hope you all can meet him sometime in the future. Thank you so much for the card that Haley and Gillian brought to me. Made my already wide smile a bit wider. Thanks for all the support this semester as he was growing in my belly. Hope to see you all soon! If not... Happy Holidays!

Kylie

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. What a beautiful and healthy baby. Happy Holidays and see you in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kylie! Have a great Christmas break. Looking forward to seeing both of you in the New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kylie! He is gorgeous!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas break with the newest edition to your family! Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Nikolai in the New Year!

    -Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute your little man! Thanks for sharing a picture of him. Christmas will be so much more special now!
    Merry Christmas:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stocking stuffer!
    Happy Holidays.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kylie! He's beyond adorable. Thanks for bringing him to school on Tuesday so we could see your beautiful boy up close and personal.

    I hope you have the happiest Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete